17 Jul Your assignment may be completed in the form of a poster, brochure, newsletter, pamphlet, or PowerPoint. C
Your assignment may be completed in the form of a poster, brochure, newsletter, pamphlet, or PowerPoint. Check with your instructor for the preferred modality. Whichever format you choose, it must be easily accessed by your instructor.
After reviewing the resources in the course materials, research the field of Health Psychology. There are multiple facets within this field that lead to a variety of jobs/employment venues. Using credible Internet-based resources (.org, .edu, .gov) and scholarly journal articles, identify jobs/employment opportunities within the field of health psychology. Choose one job/employment opportunity as the focus of your discussion.
Include the following in your assignment:
- Explain the health psychology job/employment opportunity.
- What type of degree or education is required for someone to hold such a job/position? Is higher education, licensure or certification required (i.e., bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral degree)? Why or why not?
- What are the responsibilities of the job/position? Are there minimum requirements? If work experience is required, is there an alternative or work around (i.e., supervised work hours, internship, volunteering)?
- Describe how the biopsychosocial model aligns with this job/position. What components of the model might be involved?
- Investigate local employment possibilities in your area. What is the earning potential (salary) for this job/position? Is this a job/position you might consider in the future? Why or why not?
- Reflect on what you learned in your employment research. What did you find interesting? Was anything surprising to you?
- What direction or trends were you able to identify as a result of your research?
Use two to three current scholarly resources to support your discussion (one of which may be the textbook).
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.