03 Jun Write a Python 3 program to simulate a checkout (register) at a supermarket or clothing store. Here are th
Write a Python 3 program to simulate a checkout (register) at a supermarket or clothing store. Here are the requirements: the program must…
o be able to store 15 itemso store the price for all itemso store a description for each item (One word description) o calculate Maryland sales taxes if required – 6%o calculate Virginia sales tax if required – 4.3% baseo provide a total of the purchaseo maximum 5 items per purchase (for this project)o display on screen the receipto Terminate the program on request.
Write a document explaining your project – include source code. Turn in (upload) your document to the assignment in Canvas. Demonstrate the ‘checkout’ in class.
1. Follow the APA Publications Manual sixth Ed.Projects/Papers are to be typed (use a word processor, Times New Roman with font size 12).
2. Limit your project/paper to fifteen pages, double-spaced on standard-sized paper (8.5" x 11") with 1" margins on all sides, exclusive of title page, bibliography.
3. Write clearly. Check your grammar and spelling.
4. Write in your own words. The class is conducted in English; your paper must be in English. Start early.
5. Upload your paper to the FINAL PAPER assignment in Canvas by 6:00pm on the last day of class.
6. DO NOT SEND YOUR PROJECT/PAPER VIA E-MAIL.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.