09 Jun Week 10 Assignment – Professional Cover Letter Overview Completing this assignment will help you iden
Week 10 Assignment – Professional Cover Letter
Completing this assignment will help you identify the skills and abilities that will move your career forward. You will develop a job application cover letter. For this assignment, you may present yourself as a recent graduate if needed.
Using the Internet, find a specific job opening posted online within the last nine months that requires the same degree level you are completing: for example, associate's or bachelor's degree. You may use one of these sites or other similar job search sites to complete your search:
- O*Net Online. No date. Occupation Search. https://www.onetonline.org/
- Linkedin.com. No date. Linkedin Job Search. https://www.linkedin.com/jobs
Write a cover letter as though you are applying for the position. Highlight and emphasize why you are the most suitable candidate for the position. Remember to tailor the letter to the specific job description for the job.
Follow the general writing guidelines on pages 252–258 in the text for structural and content guidance for a business letter.
- Note: An example can be found on page 253, Figure 13E.
- Highlight relevant background and job history information specific to the opening.
- Describe 3–5 significant qualifications, including skills and education, with an explanation of why you would be an asset for the role.
- Your cover letter should follow the example found on page 253 of your textbook.
- Follow proper block business letter formatting techniques per business letter format.
- Use appropriate professional language, greeting, and closing.
- Develop main paragraphs with six or seven sentences.
- The cover letter should be on page 1 of the submission. Include a working hyperlink to the job posting on page 2.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.