03 Jun This video explains what the normal distribution is and gives examples of normal distributions in the natu
This video explains what the normal distribution is and gives examples of normal distributions in the natural and social world. The distribution of the number of heads thrown on 20 coins, the weight of ants, and the age of marathon runners are all approximately normal distributions. Thus, the normal distribution is what often happens when we chart a large number of random events.
Respond to one of the following options in your initial post, citing at least one specific credible source in support. Question on credible sources? See the Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.).
- Determine whether there is any link between the normal distribution and Variation 2: Standard Deviation (With a Digression on Eggroulette) (Links to an external site.) where we relied on statements such as “about two-thirds of observations are within one standard deviation of the mean.”
- Briefly discuss.
- State an example of a variable that follows a normal distribution.
- State one way knowing this is useful in your professional or personal life.
- Briefly elaborate on your example.
- Identify the minimum number of data points needed to generate a normal distribution.
- Create a data set of that size, and show that it meets the first three conditions for a Normal Distribution in section 5.1 on page 164 of the text.
Your initial post should be at least 200 words in length.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.