15 Jul This is an OPTIONAL extra credit assignment worth up to 5 points. You can submit to all options but only to
This is an OPTIONAL extra credit assignment worth up to 5 points. You can submit to all options but only to each option once (so options can't be repeated such as you can't watch three movies and two TED talks).
All extra credit is due by the end of the term and you can submit these any time.
Write a short response, 500 words or so, summarizing the documentary and how it relates to our course. Make sure to mention 2-3 works of art that were shown or featured in the movie.
- Films must be approved by me in advance even if they are on one of the lists below!
- Please don't wait until the last minute to email me as I may not be available to email you back approval.
- I won't be giving approvals for films past Friday August 6 since you need the time to watch the film and write it up before the deadline.
- Find a list of films here (but there are many more current lists online, feel free to suggest a movie not on this list for me to approve):
- Any from “The Power of Art”, "Civilizations" BBC Series, or "Engineering an Empire" (search for them on youtube)
- Other Hollywood and/or feature-length films (such as the new Vincent Van Gogh film, 'Frida', 'Pollock', or 'Woman in Gold')
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.