09 Jun This Assessment requires that you complete the Ethical Lens Inventory (ELI) within the EthicsGame Sim
This Assessment requires that you complete the Ethical Lens Inventory (ELI) within the EthicsGame Simulation. Once completed, you will write a paper that answers the following questions:
- Report the findings of your ELI. Include your overall type and the strength of the type as reported on the two axes. Be sure to cite your findings and do not copy and paste information from your ELI results into your paper. Use your own words.
- Summarize the ethical theories associated with your type. This section requires at least three scholarly references. Again, assure you use your own words, and do not copy and paste information from your research into your paper. Assure you discuss the theories and seminal theorists behind your lens (see the conceptual maps that precede the chapter covering your specific lens for guidance).
- Provide AT LEAST one example of how you have applied your preferred lens in a personal or professional setting that reflects your lens’s strengths, with special consideration to the consequences of your action.
- Provide AT LEAST one example of how you have applied your preferred lens in a personal or professional setting that reflects your lens’s weaknesses with special consideration to the consequences of your action.
- Discuss how you will use your knowledge of your preferred lens when managing or leading others, with special consideration to the consequences of your actions.
- Discuss how you will overcome the challenges of your lens when leading or managing, with special consideration to the consequences of your action. Because this week’s focus is on the Results Lens, using your first example, what would you have done had your ELI showed you preferred the Results Lens? Be sure to apply Utilitarian Theory in your answer.
- (If your ELI outcome was the Results Lens, there is no need to do this part)
- Proper notification of any Resubmission, Repurposing, or Reworking of prior work per the Purdue Global Student Coursework Resubmission, Repurposing, and Reworking Policy Resource.
- Your Assessment should have a cover sheet with the following information: Title of the paper, your name, course and section number, and date.
- It must be a minimum of 2–3 pages long (excluding title page, references, etc.).
- Your paper should include an introduction and conclusion.
- Be sure to include the criteria located in the rubric below within your paper.
- It must be APA 6th edition formatted with citations to your sources and your last page should list all references used. Review APA formatting and style found in the Writing Center accessed through the Academic Success Center within the Academic Tools area.
- You must use at least three scholarly, high quality, and current sources. Peer-reviewed articles, articles published in journals, textbooks, and library resources found in the Library are examples of high quality resources.
- Note that Wikipedia, Investopedia, etc. are not considered as reliable resources for this research.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.