09 Jun The Department of Defense plans to issue a $1,000,000 government contract to a company that specializ
The Department of Defense plans to issue a $1,000,000 government contract to a company that specializes in the manufacturing of drone navigation systems. As a result, a government auditor has been contacted to examine the operational data VectorCal and your company in order to decide which company should win the government contract.
Note: You may create and/or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
- In order to complete this assignment, refer to Assignment 1 where you discussed VectorCal and your company.
- You may use the Government Policies Regarding Profit and Preferred Measure and Processing of Equitable Adjustments Case Analysis [DOCX] to assist you with formatting and completing the paper.
Write a 6–8 page paper in which you:
- Create a 1-page overview of the history of VectorCal and Universal Drones Inc., the companies competing for the government contract.
- The government is deciding on which contact type it will offer. Discuss firm fixed-price and cost reimbursement contracts and what the preferred preference would be for each company when the government decides on a type. Justify the response.
- The government decided that it will offer a firm-fixed price contract for this project. Discuss the expenses in detail for each company. The following should be included in these costs:
- Direct Costs.
- Indirect Costs.
- Direct Costs.
- Suggest which company should be awarded this government contract based on the data that was presented for each company. Next, provide three to five reasons to support your stance.
- Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.