09 Jun Smart Technologies? The integration of multiple information systems is key to viewing the complete le
The integration of multiple information systems is key to viewing the complete legal healthcare record to support the point-of-care (POC) approach to patient care. Information technology at point-of-care supports safe, high quality patient care for improved outcomes. The POC approach represents the highest level of interaction between the nurse and the information system since it requires the interaction to take place during the clinical encounter.As bedside technologies continue to advance and expand, they interface with smartphones, the EHR, and other devices to improve interdisciplinary communication and patient care.
- Select two or more of the following smart technologies and explain how they improve your workflow and patient safety. If you do not work in a clinical setting explain how they could improve nurses workflow and patient safety. Provide examples.
- Bar Code Medication Administration (BCMA)
- Smart pumps
- Electronic Intensive Care Unit (eICU)
- Audiovisual (AV) Monitoring systems
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Robotics in Health Care
- 3D Bioprinting
- Discuss how wearable technology (wearables) impacts nursing practice and patient autonomy for self-care of chronic disease management. Provide examples.
- Explain the measures being taken to protect patient security and confidentiality for wearable devices.
- Identify the ethical and legal implications of wearable technology.
- What are the HIPAA compliance regulations?
All components are required to be answered as a comprehensive initial post. Do not separate your responses and respond to each question individually.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.