09 Jun Shah presents 23 best practices to implement and examine how the shape of regulatory data collection
Shah presents 23 best practices to implement and examine how the shape of regulatory data collection process may change in the future through using extensible business reporting language (XBRL).
Read this article before you begin your assignment:
- The Road to Making Regulation More Efficient: A Case Study in the Application of Best Practices and Data Standards in Regulatory Reporting.
Write a 4–5-page paper in which you:
- Research an existing small to medium-sized business that does not have an established accounting information system (AIS). Make sure you clearly identify what business line, product type, and market position.
- Implement at least 5 of the 23 best practices in the reporting process within the organization. Provide details to either enforce existing practices or introduce them if they do not exist. You can select any practices you like.
- Explain the impact of the best practices you selected on the reporting process. Describe how the best practices align with the XBRL application.
- Explain how the best practices would impact the business's operations and decision-making processes.
- Use at least five quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.