03 Jun SCHOLARLY PAPER? DUE DATE: (WEEK 10) GUIDELINES: Each STUDENT will hand in one formal paper about a nursin
DUE DATE: (WEEK 10)
GUIDELINES: Each STUDENT will hand in one formal paper about a nursing theory. The paper is to be a five to six (5-6) pages total (double-spaced, 12 font, 1-inch margins).
Follow APA guidelines for a cover sheet, headers, pagination, references, etc.
Use APA format and label each section using the evaluation outline below.
The criteria guidelines below will evaluate your paper.
Components of the Paper and possible points
Identification of theorist including a brief background of the theorist (accomplishments, career, accolades, research efforts)
Analysis of basic components/concepts and major relationships in the theory.
- Briefly discuss the theory's core concepts.
- Use a secondary source like your textbook that covers the selected nursing theory, you musthave at least 3referencesfrom nursing literature (only one from a non-article source like a secondary source/text) to support your discussion in this section.
- Personal relevance if the authors described (connect the theorist to the theory)
- Relevance to healthcare and the client discussed.(connect the theory to healthcare today)
- Application to research and/or practice provided (connect the theory to current research/practice)
- Use at least two peer-reviewed/research articles that detail the nursing theory being applied in clinical practice/research andsummarize key findings of both articles including results and implications for future practice.
- Include theory strengths and limitation in the summary
- Precise APA style, headers, and professional writing
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.