03 Jun Overview: You are an infant-toddler teacher in an early childhood program, and you are excited to work wit
You are an infant-toddler teacher in an early childhood program, and you are excited to work with this age group! This is your opportunity to develop and implement a developmentally appropriate lesson plan for either infants or toddlers.
Part One – Lesson Plan
Develop an instructional lesson plan for infants or toddlers that includes the following:
Group, Setting, and Activity Name:
- Describes the setting and group of children with whom you will implement the lesson plan.
- Provide a name for the activity in the lesson plan.
Rationale – DAP:
- How will this lesson be beneficial for this group of learners?
- What do you know about this group of learners that justifies presenting this lesson content and using these methods?
Rationale – Learning Outcomes:
- What early learning standards/guidelines do you need to consider in the development of your lesson plan?
- What are your objectives for the lesson?
- For example, what will the learner be expected to achieve at the end of the lesson?
- List all materials and preparation needed to carry out the described activities.
- Introduction: How will you introduce to children the purpose of the lesson and motivate them to participate in the activity?
- How will you connect your lesson content to previous knowledge?
- Implementation: Outline your step-by-step process for implementing the lesson.
- Support for All Learners: Based on what you know about your learners – How will you plan to meet the whole group's needs?
- What strategies are present in the plan to ensure that each child can access and fully participate in the lesson? Are you avoiding bias?
- Closure: How will you reflect on this lesson to inform your future teaching?
- Uses correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation in the 2-3-page infant or toddler lesson plan.
Please note: It is recommended that you copy and paste the sections above into a Word document and answer each question in detail.
- You will submit your completed lesson plan in a Word document and a video file of you implementing the lesson.
- To submit the lesson plan, copy and paste the lesson plan headings and questions (above) into a Word
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.