03 Jun Many chemicals or drugs can elicit toxic effects. Assessment methods of these effects can vary based on th
Many chemicals or drugs can elicit toxic effects. Assessment methods of these effects can vary based on the type of toxicity. Identify one chemical or drug that elicits at least one of the toxic effects listed below:
- irritation to the skin and eyes,
- acute toxicity,
- dose toxicity,
- genetic toxicity,
- reproductive or developmental effects, or
- skin and/or respiratory sensitivity.
Create a PowerPoint presentation that includes the following information:
- your chosen chemical or drug and background information on the chemical or drug;
- the designated use of the chemical or drug;
- the symptoms of toxicity caused by the chemical or drug;
- at least two methods of toxicity testing that would be utilized for the chemical or drug, which may be supported by the assigned textbook reading for this unit; and
- a current event that occurred within the last 2 years pertaining to toxic exposure to a chemical and how toxicity was determined. If the assessment methods were not discussed, discuss how toxicity could be determined.
You can use the information from your textbook as well as information from other reliable sources; however, information from unmonitored websites, such as Wikipedia, is not acceptable. Be creative, and add photos, images, or other supplemental graphics to support your presentation
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.