15 Jul Instructions for Key Question(s) discussion Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria fo
Instructions for Key Question(s) discussion
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Consider how your contributions to this discussion will demonstrate critical thinking. This Critical Thinking Skills website can help you.
- Read and review the content resources.
- Your posts must include at least one reference from the course textbook and at least one credible journal article for a minimum of two references. Credible sources are generally scholarly and peer-reviewed. Research through IWU’s Off Campus Library Resources (OCLS) is strongly recommended.
- Write an initial response to the following key question:
- How are critical questions structured?
- Post your initial response as a new thread in the Key Question discussion topic by Day 5.
- Read and respond to at least one of your classmate's posts by the end of the workshop.
150 to 200 words
APA 7th edition
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.