03 Jun In Unit I, you learned about the relationship between project management and accomplishing organizational
In Unit I, you learned about the relationship between project management and accomplishing organizational strategic objectives. One way for the company to showcase this relationship is by creating a strategy map. A strategy map is a visual representation that showcases the company’s strategy on a single page. It is also used to communicate how the project aligns to the big-picture strategic objectives of the company.Throughout this course, you will be basing your assignments on a hypothetical project for a local nonprofit animal rescue, Lucky Me Animal Rescue. The animal rescue organization has asked you to be the project manager for their annual outdoor adoption event.In this assignment, you must begin by establishing a strategy map for the project. The strategy map must include the elements listed below.
- Business need: Explain what is prompting this project and the need for action. Summarize why this is considered a project and not a task.
- Analysis of the situation: Identify the organization’s strategies, goals, and objectives.
- Recommendations: Explain why the project should be undertaken and how it will meet organizational goals.
- Evaluation: Describe the plan for measuring the benefits the project will deliver.
In addition to the strategy map, you should explain the four elements in essay format. Your essay must start with an introduction and then address the prompts listed below.
- Discuss the five phases of project management.
- Explain what tasks or processes would be completed in each phase. Include identification of those responsible for task or process completion.
- Correlate the phases, tasks, and processes to the four elements you laid out in the strategy map.
Your strategy map must encompass one full page—no more and no less. The essay portion of this project must be a minimum of two pages in length. You must use at least two sources to support your essay portion of this project, one of which may be the textbook. All sources must be peer-reviewed or academic in nature.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.