07 Jun In this module, we consider how organizations need to adapt to the changing workforce and learn what they will need to do i
In this module, we consider how organizations need to adapt to the changing workforce and learn what they will need to do in the future to fully benefit from diversity.
Module 3 Learning Objectives
- To understand why organizations are changing in terms of their approaches to diversity.
- To understand the implications fo the business case for diversity.
- To explore some of the models for understanding organizational diversity.
- To learn how to evaluate an organization's diversity programs and progress.
To Complete This Module:
- Complete the Readings for Module 3.
- Review the Module 3 Learning Outcomes and Module 3 Key Concepts.
- Actively participate in the Discussion. In order to earn full credit, be sure to create an original thread that addresses the topic in a scholarly manner, and reply to at least 2 classmate's posts by the due date.
- Complete Module 3 Exercise 3. Be sure to address the topic in both a reflective and objective manner, citing your sources according to APA guidelines.
- Actively participate in Module 3 Summary and Reflection. Be sure to post an original thread that addresses the topic in a scholarly manner as well as a reflection describing your thoughts, feelings, and epiphanies. Then, reply to at least 2 of your classmates before the due date.
- Actively participate in the Module 3 Bonus Discussion to each extra credit points.
- Complete the Module 3 Research Assignment 3. When choosing the issue/problem to be researched, consider the discriminative issue, the industry in which it can/was observed, and the region of the country as you focus your topic.
Please familiarize yourself with the following keywords and concepts:
- Human Capital
- The 3 Ethical Theories (p. 281 Harvey and Allard)
THE ASSIGNMENT IS LISTED BELOW:
At the end of each module I will ask you to reflect on your work and your reading and use the following questions as a guide for your discussion:
This will be a discussion of free-expression based on your reflections.
What have I done here?
What have I learned from what I have done here?
What will I do differently from what I have learned here?
What will I tell others about what I have learned here?
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.