03 Jun Human Services Policy Engagement With Businesses, Non-Profit Organizations, and Government You have establ
Human Services Policy Engagement With Businesses, Non-Profit Organizations, and Government
You have established a proposed public policy designed to respond to your home community social change needs and identified the key supporting actors and opponents of the policy. You have also discussed the proposed policy and received recommendations from your class peers. Now, you must establish your proposed policy as an accepted response to the community need, presented as a policy paper of not more than 1000 words.
In order to successfully complete your assignment you are required to:
- State the proposed policy in language appropriate for the proposed implementing agency.
- Identify the business, non-profit, or governmental level and explain who or what part of the entity must provide the main support for your proposed policy. Speculate on what other parts of the entity might oppose it.
- Identity which element of the entity should be responsible for the implementation of the policy. For example:
- If a business: CEO, human resources, board of directors, etcetera.
- If a non-profit: CEO, human resources, board of directors, program, etcetera.
- If a government level: mayor, city council, local agency, county executive, county council, county agency, state governor, department secretary, legislature, state agency, President, department secretary, congress, federal agency, or program.
- State whether the new policy must be presented as an administrative action, regulation, practice, or law; or a combination of these.
- Summarize your expectations for the relevant agency adopting or rejecting the policy.
- Paper Length: Not more than 1000 words.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
- Formatting: Present your paper in APA format.
- Written communication: Written communication must reflect graduate-level writing skills and successfully convey the message.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.