03 Jun Correlate your below job responsibilities with the course outcomes listed below. ?? Managerial Economics c
Correlate your below job responsibilities with the course outcomes listed below.
Managerial Economics course Outcome:
1. The Student will be able to explain and evaluate a variety of economic theories and apply them in corporate setting.
2. Students will be able to apply and evaluate economics and financial information for use in real world managerial decisions.
3. Students will be able to summarize and explain the role and effect of government in the corporate economics environment.
4. Students will be able to summarize pricing and other competitive economic strategies as well as defend the use of one over another in a particular market situation
1. As an Oracle ERP Test Lead was responsible for managing 6 resources who were part of the Oracle testing team
2. Able to extract back-end data using SQL/Toad queries
3. Tested sales cycles by implementing Oracle Configure Price Quote (CPQ) solutions effectively.
4. Involved in Integration testing using various SFTP/SOA Middleware.
5. Validated SOAP UI and Restfull API services
6. Involved in developing Test Plans and Test cases for the entire functionality.
7. Worked closely with Developers and Cross-Functional teams for different issues.
8. Flow Testing for Oracle SCM Modules (AR, AP, OM, CM, INV, PO, GL) to make sure flow is working without any issues.
9. Tested B2B, B2C and B2E order flow.
10. Reviewed database test cases according to assigned Requirements to validate reports by retrieving data with complex SQL queries from oracle database.
11. Written Standard test scripts for Oracle Order to Cash O2C Modules and Procure to Pay P2P Modules
12. Tested EDI Batches from OTM to Oracle
13. Tested database objects like tables, views, sequences using SQL/PLSQL.
14. Done Field by Filed comparison of OTM and Oracle Data
15. Responsible for Test Plan Preparation, Test Strategy Preparation, Team Meetings Facilitation, Defect Tracking Facilitation, Report bugs, etc.
16. Analyze, design, prototype, configure, test, document, and implement new or modify existing software to support various business processes.
17. Assist key users in testing new functionality, documenting and retaining ERP knowledge.
18. Documented testing results and updated the same for verification to the management.
19. Test a new enhancement for a Business Process.
20. Involved End to end testing for business process using all application tiers
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.