15 Jul Consider the following scenario: Several students in your fifth grade class are disengaged during math instr
Consider the following scenario:
Several students in your fifth grade class are disengaged during math instruction and discussions. One student has an IEP (Individualized Education Program) for ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder), one student has an IEP for dyslexia, one student has an IEP for visual impairment, and one student has severe language development concerns preventing understanding of instructional material.
reflecting on major concepts, principles, and theories in which you describe instructional strategies along with the differentiation you would implement that would encourage them to participate and develop more confidence in their abilities.
- Strategies that support engagement in the class as a whole, the role of language, and readiness of learning, based on the theories learned in class.
- How you would modify instruction by applying the concepts and theories related to development (cognitive, linguistic, social, emotional, and physical).
- How you will create developmentally appropriate instruction that takes into consideration the students’ strengths, differences, interests, and needs.
- Strategies that can be implemented for motivation and acquisition of knowledge.
- Strategies to provide equitable access for all students to appropriate digital tools and resources.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.