15 Jul A. 300 Words each question with 1 reference each, total 600 words?? 1.The public interest theory and the spe
A. 300 Words each question with 1 reference each, total 600 words
1.The public interest theory and the special interest theory of government intervention have their similarities and differences. Compare and contrast these two theories and provide a recent example of each.
2. How are Medicaid and Medicare similar? How are they different?
B. 200 words each question, total 1000 words
Read the case scenario and answer the case questions:
A patient is confused about how to make payments for a recent visit to urgent care and hospital stay. Her employer-based insurance provider's website allows her to use her HSA account to make a payment online. She uses her HSA debit card to make the payment, but her insurance provider sends her a check instead of sending it to the Tri-City HealthCare Agency. After contacting her insurance help desk via the website, she is told to send the check to Tri-City HealthCare Agency herself. The patient asks the insurance provider's help desk representative why they cannot just make the payments for her. She is told about the various payment types and payers in the health care industry and how the market influences the integrated delivery systems in the industry.
- Describe the payer systems mentioned in the case study.
- Explain how the market forces have influenced the need for integrated delivery systems.
- How might the insurance provider explain the payment system it utilizes for its clients? Explain if this method is effective or not for the insurance provider's clients.
- What has been the most significant legal and regulatory effect on managed care organizations?
- How would this case study have differed if the patient was using public or social insurance?
Integrate two to four scholarly sources in the collective assignment.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.